Covering all of Greater Richmond,VA we have fully equipped and radio dispatch trucks to get to you in your hour of need. Get your windshield repaired and replaced on the spot. We work on all makes and models to provide what works best for you.
Save even more money by bringing your car or truck to us. We can even install your new windshield or window in less than one hour. From windshield repair to small rock chip repair— we can get you back on the road in Richmond, VA no time.
We don’t stop with cars— we service patio doors, storm windows, and screens when they happen. We’re proud to process all insurance claims to provide you everything you need to keep your Richmond, VA home pristine and family safe.
Get Windshield Repair in Richmond, VA Today
Our mission is crystal clear: to provide high quality glass replacement and windshield repair at a price you’ll love in Richmond, VA. With us, you can get it right the first time and never have to worry about safety. With our same day service and over 52 years of experience, you’ll be safe and in the clear in no time.
You Have the Right to Choose the Auto Glass Shop, Not the Insurance Company
According to the General Assembly of Virginia § 38.2-517. Unfair settlement practices; replacement and repair; penalty,
“No person shall:
1. Require an insured or claimant to utilize designated replacement or repair facilities or services, or the products of designated manufacturers, as a prerequisite to settling or paying any claim arising under a policy or policies of insurance;
2. Engage in any act of coercion or intimidation causing or intended to cause an insured or claimant to utilize designated replacement or repair facilities or services, or the products of designated manufacturers, in connection with settling or paying any claim arising under a policy or policies of insurance;
3. Fail to disclose to the insured or claimant, prior to being referred to a third party representative in connection with a glass claim arising under a motor vehicle insurance policy, that the third party representative is not the insurer and is acting on behalf of the insurer;
4. Fail to disclose to the insured or claimant, at such time as the insurer or its third party representative recommends the use of a designated motor vehicle replacement or repair facility or service, or products of a designated manufacturer, in connection with settling or paying any claim arising under a policy or policies of insurance, that the insured or claimant is under no obligation to use the replacement or repair facility or service or products of the manufacturer recommended by the insurer or by a representative of the insurer;
5. Fail to disclose to the insured or claimant, at such time as it or its third party representative recommends the use of a designated motor vehicle replacement or repair facility in connection with settling or paying any claim arising under a policy or policies of insurance, that the insurer or its third party representative has a financial interest in such replacement or repair facility, if the insurer or its third party representative has such an interest; or
6. Engage in the practice of capping. As used in this subdivision, “capping” means the setting of arbitrary and unreasonable limits on what an insurer will allow as reimbursement for paint and materials.
B. This section shall not be construed to require an insurer to pay an amount for motor vehicle repair services or repair products necessary to properly and fairly repair the vehicle to its pre-loss condition that is greater than the prevailing competitive charges for equivalent services or products charged by similar contractors or repair shops within a reasonable geographic or trade area of the address of the repair facility. Offering an explanation of the extent of an insurer’s obligation under this section to its policyholder or third party claimant shall not constitute a violation of this section.
C. Any person violating this section shall be subject to the injunctive, penalty, and enforcement provisions of Chapter 2 (§ 38.2-200 et seq.) of this title. The Commission shall investigate, with the written authorization of the insured or the claimant, any written complaints received pursuant to this section, regardless of whether such written complaints are submitted by an individual or a repair facility. For the purpose of this section, any insurance company utilizing a third party representative shall be held accountable for any violation of this section by such third party representative.”
Let Us Handle Your Auto Glass and Upholstery Needs— Call Us For a Free Estimate!
East End Glass Shop is proud to serve business, home and auto owners throughout Virginia with windshield repair, including Chester, Chesterfield, Mechanicsville, New Kent, Providence Forge, Glenn Allen,and the Greater Richmond,VA Area. We’ve been in business since 1965 providing quality glass service.
With our dedicated glass technicians, you can have your glass products installed, repaired, replaced with no hassle. Our team, with decades of experience on our side, is dedicated to helping you get the quality you deserve. Our team at East End Glass Shop in Richmond, VA is committed to service.
We Provide a whole suite of glass repair service including:
- Auto Upholstery
- Mobile Windshield Service
- Glass Cut to Size
- Windshield Repair
- Autoglass Replacement
- Electric Window Repair
- Storm windows & Screen Replacement,
- Side Windows
- Truck Sliders
- Mirrors (cut to fit any size)
- Small Rock Chip Repair
- Patio Doors
- Furniture Tops
No matter what kind of glass repair you need in Richmond, VA, get our qualified techs with over 52 years of experience to provide same day service. Request a quote today to get started.