East End Glass Shop specializes in windshield glass repair in Richmond, VA. We also replace and repair glass in your home such as glass doors and windows. As windshield experts, we want to give you a few tips to help you keep your windshields clean:
- If you have anything on the exterior of your car’s windshield, such as bird droppings or pollen, you can easily clean these off with some water and soap, and a little bit of elbow grease.
- Keeping the interior of your car’s windshield is a little trickier. Streaks on the interior of the windshield can make it hard to see while you’re driving, especially at night.
- The first thing you should do it wipe your windshield’s interior side with a microfiber towel to clean off any dust or dirt.
- Then, spray your windshield’s interior with glass cleaner. Be sure it wipe it off in circular motions to avoid streaks.
- Again, using a microfiber towel is more effective than a paper towel, because paper towels can leave behind particles.
Come see us at East End Glass Shop in Richmond, VA for all of your windshield and home glass needs. For more tips on cleaning your windshield, visit Tip Hero’s guide.